Enjoy a glass of champagne inside the most expensive townhouse ever for sale in Macao. Lilau Square mansion is on track to set the record for the most expensive townhouse ever sold in Macao. The stately building that for over a century overshadowed the UNESCO-listed Lilau Square and Mandarin House hits the market with an asking price of MOP $250 million.
The mansion will open its doors to public to celebrate Lilau Square’s long heritage with an array of free programs, including special events, live painting, concerts, tours of the building, sculpture and jewellery exhibitions, and educational, fun-filled activities on all floors, with a live concert on an outdoor Roof Terrace that overlooks Mandarin House museum.
The event will be organised by iAOHiN Gallery, which has been appointed by the building owner to help bring publicity to Largo do Lilau, where iAOHiN will also hold a grand opening of its own new venue, the “iAOHiN Amber Gallery” on the Square’s opposite corner.
The building, which currently houses several temporary exhibitions, will be open to public and will also feature a program below.
- Grand Opening of the iAOHiN Amber Gallery at Lilau Square
- Exhibition of bronze sculptures by renowned French sculptor Jacques Le Nantec, who has his studio and what he calls his “secret museum” in Rua de Lilau right behind the mansion
- Live painting of “Fire Rooster” (3m x 2m) by contemporary painter Tashi Norbu, who will fly to Macao from the Netherlands to attend the occasion
- Exhibition of avant-garde amber jewellery from international designers brought by Amberozia Hong Kong and under the patronage of the Poland Consul General to Hong Kong and Macao, who will also attend the event
- Cello, violin and harp concerts by Daniel Leong, Ng U Tong and Elisa Chon
- Exhibition of fashion design by a Macao designer Ana Cardoso
- Several product launches of Eastern European alcohols and drink tasting sponsored by Scandia Scapia
- Complimentary canapés and drinks will also be served and a prize draw will top off the event