Managed by Steven Bengoa, a French baker who wishes to introduce authentic French pastries to Macau–Élysée Bakery now has several locations across the city, including northern area, city centre and more. Besides their main product (freshly baked everyday) that includes French-style baguettes and other breads, several pastries and sweets such as cakes and croissants, this bakery and pastry shop expanded its business, now providing small snacks and lunch foods: from sandwiches to freshly squeezed juices, there are products for everyone.
Signature sweets include traditional macarons, a French delight very sought-after as a snack or a side treat with coffee. Élysée Bakery is a very popular eatery and bakery amongst expats and locals looking for something with an European flair. They also sell coffee–espresso included. This brand also sells other beverages and has non-lactose options. Élysée Bakery’s design and decor has a French touch, with outdoor in an iconic light blue. Staff is welcoming and eager to help.
- 1 R. do Cmte. Mata e Oliveira, Macau | 澳門馬統領街1號金來大廈地下O座
- 17-19 Rua da Barca, Macau | 澳門渡船街19號偉記大廈地下A座
- Rua de Londres, Macau | 8號東南亞花園(東南亞商業中心)地下V座
- 673-681 Rua de Fernão Mendes Pinto, Taipa Village | 氹仔飛能便度街673-681號華南工業大廈第五座地下A座
- The Parisian Macao, Estrada do Istmo, Lote 3, Cotai | 澳門巴黎人商場3樓 K302
Opening hours: Daily, 7:00am–8:00pm
Also read: Best Freshly Baked Bread in Macau
Also read: A French Expat Guide to Living in Macau