Luca Cinalli of London’s Oriole bar in Smithfield and previous Head bartender of highly acclaimed Nightjar bar, will be showcasing his innovative cocktails at The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge from July 14 to 17.
The world-class mixologist, whose ingenuity when it comes to creative concoctions will redefine style, is in residence for a limited period of time only.. Expect his visit to Macau to be truly memorable with his renowned skill in making exclusive cocktails that are inspired by the culture of the city.
Signature must-try cocktails:
- Blackrock Martini: gin, green juniper, single malt whisky, peated dry vermouth
- Lambanog Mule: gin, homemade coconut wine, slow cooked chai palm, curried pineapple juice, fresh lemon, gingerbeer, curried banana syrup
- Nanjing Cooler: whisky, homemade aloe vera wine, clarified watermelon juice, homemade osmanthus syrup, fresh lemon
- Oaxaca: mezcal – herbal liquor – nopal purée, pumpkin seed tahini, dulce de batata foam
- Pendennis: bourbon, chokeberry, amaro, salted prekese syrup
He is also set to conduct a private masterclass on July 15 and July 16 (for industry professionals). Take this opportunity to learn from his ingenuity and get a glimpse of his exquisite intricacy and accuracy when it comes to mixology. The Ritz-Carlton Bar & Lounge is the spectacular setting for this exciting event. Garbed in style and sophistication, sip signature cocktails by Luca as the sun sinks down in an impressive night of delightful drinking.
When: July 14–17, 2017, masterclass experience: July 15, 3pm–4pm, July 16, 2pm–5pm (for industry professionals); mixology experience: July 14–17, 9pm–12am
When: 9:00pm–12:00am, July 14–17, 2017
How much: Cocktail starts at MOP $118, masterclass on Saturday: MOP $198, masterclass on Sunday: MOP $238 (for industry professionals)
Prices are subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax
For more details, contact +853 8886 6706