Gather the family this Easter and head over to the JW Marriott Hotel Macau. Hosting a decadent “Egg-cellent Tea Party”, The Lounge offers a delightful afternoon tea menu from March 27 to April 30. It features specialties from the renowned KAFKA Sweets & Gourmandises. The collaboration between JW Marriott Hotel Macau and KAFKA offers a range of the famous French patisserie’s delectable desserts, all designed with holiday inspiration and served within the luxurious surrounds of the JW Marriott Hotel Macau. Spend time with the whole family with enchanting desserts that include:
- Nest: Light lychee mousse and raspberry and lime compote with crumble
- Dream: White chocolate egg shell, light cream cheese mousse with passion fruit marmalade on top of
- dark chocolate nest and crumble
- Jumping Rabbit: Creamy hazelnut and passion fruit marmalade with crumble
- Cock-crow: White chocolate mousse and kalamansi creamy chocolate and raspberry marmalade with
- almond genoise cake
- Running Rabbit: Black currant ganache with desiccated coconut on top of crumble
- Harvest: Valrhona chocolate manjari 64% ganache and coconut chocolate panna cotta with green tea
To complement KAFKA’s exquisite desserts, the JW Marriott Macau Hotel’s The Lounge has designed a tempting savory menu featuring Choux filled with creamy crabmeat salad, Cucumber, cream cheese and walnut bread finger sandwich and more.
2:30pm to 5:30pm
Where: The Lounge at JW Marriott Hotel Macau
How much: The “Egg-cellent Tea Party” afternoon tea is priced at just MOP $298 per set.
For reservations and enquiries, contact +853 8886 6228, www.marriott.com