We’re always on the lookout for good deals, bargains and prizes for our readers. Since the temperatures haven’t quite dropped enough yet, we thought we’d give you the chance to extend your summer with a stay at one of the most distinctive resorts in Phuket, The Slate. Phuket is only a short flight away, and you could be there checking in, in less than half a day if you enter our super exciting giveaway!
The luxuriously-crafted resort is nestled on the sheltered shores of Nai Yang Beach and cradled by Sirinat National Park. Boasting an all-suite and villa setup, The Slate is inspired by Phuket’s tin mining heritage. They offer 177 accommodation choices, with seven exquisite Private Pool Villas, eight dining venues, three swimming pools, an award-winning spa and a host of other facilities and services across a 35-acre Bill Bensley designed landscape.
If you win our giveaway, you could be stepping into the open-air lobby, which is technically just a few hours away from Macau. After you check in you will be whooshed to your Pearl bed suite studded with sophistication, featuring fine interiors and amenities. Don’t hang in the comfortable room too long, as magical dining destinations and stunningly-designed azure pools (yes, more than one) around the resort await you. You can have all this and call it home for three days and two nights for free. This once in a lifetime competition has a total value of THB $30,000 which converts to MOP $7,403.69! How’s that for a holiday treat! What are you waiting for? Enter now! Good luck!
- Includes three days and two nights in The Slate’s Pearl Bed Suite
- Includes daily breakfast for two guests
- Round trip airport transfer
- Does not include flight tickets or other meals.
- Validity from November 1st, 2018–October 31st, 2019
- Blackout dates: December 10th, 2018–February, 10th, 2019
- Subject to availability and advance reservations are required via [email protected]
- Please see additional terms and conditions on the giveaway page